Where can I find a Schwinn Jaguar Beach Cruiser.

Where can I find a Schwinn Jaguar Beach Cruiser.

Postby Unorenal » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:47 am

I am looking for both a men's and women's Schwinn Jaguar Cruiser bike. I believe it's a 2005 or 2006 model. They are blue and silver, identical other than the placement of the center bar. It's abeach cruiser style but it has gears. Anyone know where I can buy both a men's and woman's?
Unorenal

Re: Where can I find a Schwinn Jaguar Beach Cruiser. Schwinn has a dealer locator on

Postby cengiz2706 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:44 am

Unorenal wrote:I am looking for both a men's and women's Schwinn Jaguar Cruiser bike. I believe it's a 2005 or 2006 model. They are blue and silver, identical other than the placement of the center bar. It's abeach cruiser style but it has gears. Anyone know where I can buy both a men's and woman's?

Schwinn has a dealer locator on its site go to this URL type in your info n go shopping good luck . http://www.schwinnbike.com/locator/mqlocator?link=find . Bear in mind this time of year its going to be tough to find the size/models you want because shops are either not ordering right now or the dealer is out of the bike in question you may have to wait for a 2007 model
cengiz2706

Re: Where can I find a Schwinn Jaguar Beach Cruiser. Go to your local bike shop. If

Postby MurCipilAmI » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Go to your local bike shop. If they don't have the model there, then they would know where to order it from.
MurCipilAmI

Re: Where can I find a Schwinn Jaguar Beach Cruiser. I think I saw one at the local

Postby patnadsat » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:43 am

I think I saw one at the local Super Target, but I don't remember the color.
patnadsat

Re: Where can I find a Schwinn Jaguar Beach Cruiser.

Postby Sehl » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:41 am

This is a pretty late reply, but I have a Men's Schwinn 26" beach cruiser 5 speed.
I just finished it last night. The bike is like brand new. Let me know if your interested.
Provided me with your email.
Thank you
David
Sehl

Postby Pierredekock » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:53 am

Get it from here

bizrate.com/bicycles/jaguar-cruiser-bike/

-------------
LED Tubes
Pierredekock

Postby josentiu » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:54 am

Jaguar Beach Cruiser is such a great machine that could showcase the thing a hobbyist is looking for. I have seen some of them in European countries as well as in some asian places. good thing with this is that it's truly made with the most advanced engineering system. Plus that fact that the maintenance is easy just like Jaguar cars, Jaguar parts are available elsewhere and can be easily accessed using an internet service.
josentiu

Return to Jaguar Forum