Could someone tell me where the'fog lights' are located in a Jaguar S-type car.

Could someone tell me where the'fog lights' are located in a Jaguar S-type car.

Postby Sillytrumv » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:32 am

Never had a clue there was somethg like a fog light until they asked me to switch the fog light on at the MOT!
Sillytrumv

Re: Could someone tell me where the'fog lights' are located in a Jaguar S-type car. The rear fog lights are built i

Postby Martina Quinn » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:23 am

Sillytrumv wrote:Never had a clue there was somethg like a fog light until they asked me to switch the fog light on at the MOT!

The rear fog lights are built into your rear cluster of lights. They are a bright, bright yellow lights when on. When you turn them on, you will see an icon on your dash come on. On the 2000 s jag it's to the far left of the light switch, and it will be your last selection. On the 2005s, you actually have to depress a seperate the button on the dash.
Martina Quinn

Re: Could someone tell me where the'fog lights' are located in a Jaguar S-type car. What the tester was looking for

Postby PeterNorris » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:59 am

Sillytrumv wrote:Never had a clue there was somethg like a fog light until they asked me to switch the fog light on at the MOT!

What the tester was looking for was the rear foglight(s). Either mounted in the rear bumper or embedded in the rear light clusters.
PeterNorris

Re: Could someone tell me where the'fog lights' are located in a Jaguar S-type car. Just a wild guess here, but on

Postby Cesar Flynn » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:39 pm

Just a wild guess here, but on the front? If you don't see two amber colored lights, you don't have "fog lights". They should be in plain sight.
Cesar Flynn

Re: Could someone tell me where the'fog lights' are located in a Jaguar S-type car. According to the brochure on th

Postby SMarioPoop » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:48 pm

According to the brochure on the Jaguar website, the switch is probably just below the dial for turning on the headlights.

It normally looks light a curved dish with wiggly lines coming from one side.
SMarioPoop

Re: Could someone tell me where the'fog lights' are located in a Jaguar S-type car. Once you can turn them on, plea

Postby Alexpoloh » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:57 pm

Once you can turn them on, please switch them off except in fog. Most of the prats who have them are incapable of driving without them on.
Alexpoloh

Re: Could someone tell me where the'fog lights' are located in a Jaguar S-type car. You should not have been in the

Postby financingnewcar11 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:50 am

You should not have been in the car when the MoT was being carried out. Why were you in in the car?
financingnewcar11

Re: Could someone tell me where the'fog lights' are located in

Postby mrtu » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Thank you about where the'fog lights' are located in a Jaguar S-type car

Re: Could someone tell me where the'fog lights' are located

Postby hybenz » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:14 am

Martina Quinn wrote:

The rear fog lights are built into your rear cluster of lights. They are a bright, bright yellow lights when on. When you turn them on, you will see an icon on your dash come on. On the 2000 s jag it's to the far left of the light switch, and it will be your last selection. On the 2005s, you actually have to depress a seperate the button on the dash.

Agree. They are built into cluster lights which are more liable and of good quality. For jaguar, there are lots of brands that you could have and they are definitely available on Jaguar parts stores online. On the other hand, there are also DIY guide in installing them. You can ask more question by sending me a PM about such thing.

Return to Jaguar Forum