What used car should I get: Lexus, Jaguar, BMW, or Mercedes.

What used car should I get: Lexus, Jaguar, BMW, or Mercedes.

Postby nythuci » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:51 pm

Disregareding milage and all that, based on the brand, what used car would be the most reliable and at the same time seem the best? Thanks!

I only put Lexus on here because I've heard that it is very dependable. But ideally I would like to get one of the other 3 just because a lot of people nowadays drive Lexuses :)
nythuci

Re: What used car should I get: Lexus, Jaguar, BMW, or Mercedes. R35 GTR

Postby Fsaretv » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:54 am

nythuci wrote:Disregareding milage and all that, based on the brand, what used car would be the most reliable and at the same time seem the best? Thanks!

I only put Lexus on here because I've heard that it is very dependable. But ideally I would like to get one of the other 3 just because a lot of people nowadays drive Lexuses :)

R35 GTR
Fsaretv

Re: What used car should I get: Lexus, Jaguar, BMW, or Mercedes. BMW Z4 !!!! B-E-A UTIFUL Car

Postby carloanbadcredit11 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:45 am

nythuci wrote:Disregareding milage and all that, based on the brand, what used car would be the most reliable and at the same time seem the best? Thanks!

BMW Z4 !!!!

B-E-A UTIFUL Car!!
carloanbadcredit11

Re: What used car should I get: Lexus, Jaguar, BMW, or Mercedes. Jaguar. Who ever says that its

Postby Ethihoona » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:33 am

Jaguar. Who ever says that its too high maintenance and that theyre unreliable either hasnt had one or is jealous that they dont.

Theres just something about a Jaguar, an essence, that separates it from the others.
Ethihoona

Re: What used car should I get: Lexus, Jaguar, BMW, or Mercedes. The Lexus will be the most reli

Postby dugeonlipo » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:47 pm

The Lexus will be the most reliable. The BMW should be next and the Mercedes will be last. If something does break on any of these cars, the cost to fix it will be about the same.

The most fun to drive will be the BMW.
dugeonlipo

Re: What used car should I get: Lexus, Jaguar, BMW, or Mercedes. I would go for a BMW... in manu

Postby Rene Morales » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:56 pm

I would go for a BMW... in manual...
Rene Morales

Re: What used car should I get: Lexus, Jaguar, BMW, or Mercedes. You'll spend a fortune on a

Postby GoshaGorona » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:58 pm

You'll spend a fortune on any "necessary repairs" on Jaguar.

True of the BMW & Mercedes.

Take a look and decide.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Auto%20repair%20history
GoshaGorona

Re: What used car should I get: Lexus, Jaguar, BMW, or Mercedes

Postby billyjacob60 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:41 pm

I will go for BMW! It is the nicest choice for a Used Cars Indiana. The chassis and the engine are very durable for a car. It won't get you cranking in at least 5 years or so.
billyjacob60

Return to Jaguar Forum