what car do you think is better a jaguar xf or range rover sport.

what car do you think is better a jaguar xf or range rover sport.

Postby nobasarna » Tue May 26, 2009 4:51 pm

i going to buy a car soon.so i was wondering if i should choose between the range rover sport or jaguar xf.

i want a vehicle that looks good and get lots of attention.so i can have something over the drivers of other luxury vehicles.for eg benz,bmw,vw,audi and so on.

i am willing to wait on the 2010 range rover sport or buy the jaguar xf premium luxury.

WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE.
nobasarna

Re: what car do you think is better a jaguar xf or range rover sport. Jaguar xf is personaly one of m

Postby arxnasaran » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:43 am

Jaguar xf is personaly one of my dream car cars. It will be turning heads like no other. Jaguar just has an essence about it. The interior is amazing as well. There are just too many great things about that car that I cant even think of them all.

If I were you I would get the XF. But thats just me.
arxnasaran

Re: what car do you think is better a jaguar xf or range rover sport. If I really wanted to stand out

Postby lugtybizer » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:52 am

If I really wanted to stand out, I'd buy a classic Jaguar and be a connoisseur - instead of a poseur.

Or a classic Land-Rover, nice and muddy.
lugtybizer

Re: what car do you think is better a jaguar xf or range rover sport. The Range Rover suffers from a

Postby ssaashatiegs » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:15 am

The Range Rover suffers from a negative image with many 'greens' and is therefore symbolising transport for high expense claim MP's etc.

Lovely motor that they are they do have their problems too and service costs can be about a grand a time. The Jaguar is much more a car for the open road and sheer driving pleasure. It does not have a negative image either. Just a superb motor whose owners are wished good luck by people like me who cannot afford one!
ssaashatiegs

Re: what car do you think is better a jaguar xf or range rover

Postby stones27 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Nowadays money is so tight I would choose a new vehicle based on the value of the deal. The better value is the deal breaker for me. If I could find a good offer on some free auto classified postings than that would be the decision maker for me.
stones27

Postby Christina » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:41 am

Its quite difficult to choose between jaguar xf & range rover.. Some features are present in both, & some are not absolutely.. Though price-wise land rover costs high..!! Tough to decide outta the two..!!

Diesel cars for sale
Christina

Postby Pierredekock » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:52 am

jaguar xf is awesome cars, if wanna sport cars go with "jaguar xf"

--------

LED Lights
Pierredekock

Re: what car do you think is better a jaguar xf or range ro

Postby haroldQ » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Apologize for reviving this up but xf as far as i know is one of the people's choice especially in terms of the quality and the performance. There is nothing to question about the mileage since these vehicle has been tested for years. On the other hand, the maintenance Jaguar parts are easier to access these days with the help of the online community.
haroldQ

Re: what car do you think is better a jaguar xf or range ro

Postby jwatson » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:14 pm

One of my friend have range rover sport and have great experience.
www.quickgarage.com
jwatson

Return to Jaguar Forum