Any opinons on the Ford Escape hybrid from people who drive it.

Any opinons on the Ford Escape hybrid from people who drive it.

Postby MarioHella » Fri May 22, 2009 7:44 pm

I really want to buy the Ford Escape Hybrid in the fall when I finally give up on my gas-guzzling Jeep. I was just looking for real opinions from people who drive it. Is it what you expected? What could be better? Thanks!
MarioHella

Re: Any opinons on the Ford Escape hybrid from people who drive it. I don't own one, but my in-

Postby Martanikla » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:26 pm

MarioHella wrote:I really want to buy the Ford Escape Hybrid in the fall when I finally give up on my gas-guzzling Jeep. I was just looking for real opinions from people who drive it. Is it what you expected? What could be better? Thanks!

I don't own one, but my in-laws do and they were just in town with it so my husband and I got a chance to spend a lot of time in it. They've had it about a year now and like it a lot. Their miles per gallon is about the same as I get in my small sedan (there's a graph you can display on the console that tells you what mpg you're getting as you go; I thought that was interesting to see). One thing they mentioned on this trip was when they got stuck in traffic on the freeway they didn't use any gas idling, since it could run off the battery--something I didn't think about.
Martanikla

Return to Ford Forum