which one is better option regarding low maintenance cost hyundai accent 1.3 or ford icon 1.3.

which one is better option regarding low maintenance cost hyundai accent 1.3 or ford icon 1.3.

Postby dugeonlipo » Thu May 21, 2009 5:45 pm

which one has more mileage? can i install lpg kit for both of them?
dugeonlipo

Re: which one is better option regarding low maintenance cost hyundai accent 1.3 or ford icon 1.3. try logging on to www.carwale.c

Postby Ophramidos » Tue May 26, 2009 10:35 pm

dugeonlipo wrote:which one has more mileage? can i install lpg kit for both of them?

try logging on to www.carwale.com.Its India's NO 1 portal when it comes to auto consultancy.They are very prompt and help you go through the car purchase very smoothly.They infact get you the best delas from dealers and also on loans,insurance,acessories.I bought my i20 from them recently
Ophramidos

Re: which one is better option regarding low maintenance cost hyundai accent 1.3 or ford icon 1.3. i would probably go for the acc

Postby DunoPitna » Wed May 27, 2009 10:13 pm

i would probably go for the accent because car makers like hyundai usually include more gadgets in their cars than the big car companies like ford and toyota... im not sure if you can install a gas tank in the hyundai though, it might screw around with the suspension and because of the weight may mean that it uses more power just to get the car going.
DunoPitna

Re: which one is better option regarding low maintenance cost hyundai accent 1.3 or ford icon 1.3. there is no such car as Accent

Postby shielaseeni » Sat May 30, 2009 10:17 am

there is no such car as Accent 1.3 there is only 1.5l engine accent. the ford ikon is a better option if you want more space and better interiors.

otherwise in petrol mileage accent gets around 14-15kmpl
shielaseeni

Return to Ford Forum