Dodge truck.

Dodge truck.

Postby noimmerhanova » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:49 pm

I found this pretty nice sized Dodge truck at a dealer nearby, I'm sort of interested in it. But in the back of my mind I remember the Grand Caravan I had that would always break down and need repairs. The biggest incident was when the cable underneath the van came loose during a long road trip for vacation. After that I have had no faith in Dodge. Its a dakota if that changes your mind. Can I expect a 05 Dodge Dakota to be reliable?
noimmerhanova

Re: Dodge truck. MY PARENTS HAD A 93 DODGE DAKOT

Postby autoloanrates11 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:49 pm

MY PARENTS HAD A 93 DODGE DAKOTA AND IT LAST A LONG TIME IT WAS STILL RUNNING WHEN WE SOLD IT THIS MARCH MY PASTOR OWNS A DODGE RAM
autoloanrates11

Re: Dodge truck. dodge vans and cars are notthe

Postby bogolonrd » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:08 pm

noimmerhanova wrote:I found this pretty nice sized Dodge truck at a dealer nearby, I'm sort of interested in it. But in the back of my mind I remember the Grand Caravan I had that would always break down and need repairs. The biggest incident was when the cable underneath the van came loose during a long road trip for vacation. After that I have had no faith in Dodge. Its a dakota if that changes your mind. Can I expect a 05 Dodge Dakota to be reliable?

dodge vans and cars are notthe best...

there trucks on the other hand our
bogolonrd

Re: Dodge truck. They have front end aliment iss

Postby Savyloaxy » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:32 pm

They have front end aliment issues and eat tires Get a full size there more of a truck>>
Savyloaxy

Re: Dodge truck. i personally wish all you impor

Postby Shipahoy22 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:20 am

i personally wish all you import loving peeps would move out of the country...good grief people!!! what do you do so i can make sure your jobs are extinct soon enough? i work for a dodge dealership, and own 3 of them myself. dependable is an understatement. my 95 dakota has 135,000 on the clock. i have tuned it up, put tires on it and replaced the brakes. gasp at the thought of spending $1000 on maintainence in 4 years!!!

if the vehicle was taken care of i dont see why it should give you any problem. ANY vehicle including your beloved hondas and toyotas will be turds if they arent taken care of. now stop bad mouthing american cars when you obviously know ZERO about the topic....check my credentials...
Shipahoy22

Re: Dodge truck. i had a 1995 dodge pick up, cur

Postby BrombAnnory » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:34 pm

i had a 1995 dodge pick up, currently own an 05 Durango. I had a lot of wiring issues with the pick up & know a cople other dodge owners with the same issues. Knock on wood I have not had problems with the Durango yet. I personally never buy american made cars but needed to tow a trailer so I ahd no choice but to buy the dodge as I feel Chevy & Gmc also have issues. Just get it checked out or get an extended warranty...
BrombAnnory

Re: Dodge truck.

Postby jacob1985 » Tue May 18, 2010 8:36 am

That's very nice.You choice is really great.I think you should go for the truck.dodge trucks are really hardy and stylish in looking.Their performance is also very god.
BMW Performance Chip
jacob1985

Postby hannah1 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:42 am

There is the popular Ram series of Dodge that has been around for many years. And I love Ram series of Dodge trucks.
hannah1

Postby SamSmith » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:56 am

Really your choice is very nice.now days dodge trucks is very popular in truck industries & best performance on the road.

Trike Motorcycles
SamSmith

Postby Javin Miller » Wed May 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Dodge truck is a nice truck, it's good in quality and nice performance... I like this truck...
Javin Miller

Next

Return to Dodge Forum