I am looking for someone to come to my house and put in fuel pump in a 1995 Dodge truck.

I am looking for someone to come to my house and put in fuel pump in a 1995 Dodge truck.

Postby ForkiGrand » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:14 pm

Truck is broke down in front of my house, I have new fuel pump to put in, just need someone who knows what their doing to put it in for my. Price negotiable
ForkiGrand

Re: I am looking for someone to come to my house and put in fuel pump in a 1995 Dodge truck. where do you live? what siz

Postby kendrickcrosbby » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:27 am

where do you live?

what size dodge truck?

What motor?

is pump in tank or on frame??
kendrickcrosbby

Re: I am looking for someone to come to my house and put in fuel pump in a 1995 Dodge truck. How far are you from Mounds,IL?

Postby filldkuper » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:20 pm

ForkiGrand wrote:Truck is broke down in front of my house, I have new fuel pump to put in, just need someone who knows what their doing to put it in for my. Price negotiable

How far are you from Mounds,IL?
filldkuper

Re: I am looking for someone to come to my house and put in fue

Postby jacob1985 » Tue May 18, 2010 8:28 am

I would suggest you to call your service person and tell them about the fuel pump.I am sure he'll be able to help you out.If not then contact your dealer.
BMW Performance Chip
jacob1985

Postby haroldQ » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:58 am

ForkiGrand wrote:Truck is broke down in front of my house, I have new fuel pump to put in, just need someone who knows what their doing to put it in for my. Price negotiable

Well, this thread has been forgotten by time but just in addition and also to help people who would have the same issue in the future, let me say the words i would like to say. Fuel tank is actually a normal issue most especially to pickup truck like dodge but the main thing here is the dealership of the said product. it's very important to know your VIN number before getting one or highly convinced the dealer to do the diagnostic before replacing the old one. On the other hand, I recommend getting OEM dodge parts rather than cheap aftermarket simple to make sure they're quality and safe to use.
haroldQ

Postby George54 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:25 am

haroldQ wrote:

Well, this thread has been forgotten by time but just in addition and also to help people who would have the same issue in the future, let me say the words i would like to say. Fuel tank is actually a normal issue most especially to pickup truck like dodge but the main thing here is the dealership of the said product. it's very important to know your VIN number before getting one or highly convinced the dealer to do the diagnostic before replacing the old one. On the other hand, I recommend getting OEM dodge parts rather than cheap aftermarket simple to make sure they're quality and safe to use.

Great! Really helpful information you have posted here. I appreciate your knowledge.
George54

Postby adams » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:58 pm

that's an great stuff it would really help me a lot thanks for the post good job guys.

BMW Parts
adams

Re: I am looking for someone to come to my house and put in

Postby stenejohn » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:18 am

Hi ForkiGrand,
According to me you must take help of online truck service portals from here you can get contacts of truck mechanics easily. So you can contact and call them.

Thank you.

Truck Trader
stenejohn

Return to Dodge Forum