How much is the family discount for dodge.

How much is the family discount for dodge.

Postby hooper » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:40 am

My grandpa reitred from Dodge, and I was wondering if anyone knows how much the discount is off a new Dodge. I think its the invoice price but I am not sure. If anyone knows anything I would appericate it.
hooper

Re: How much is the family discount for dodge. now days you can probably get a

Postby Olesyagirly » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:29 pm

hooper wrote:My grandpa reitred from Dodge, and I was wondering if anyone knows how much the discount is off a new Dodge. I think its the invoice price but I am not sure. If anyone knows anything I would appericate it.

now days you can probably get a better deal just wait a month or 2 the 2008 models are coming out and they will be trying to get of what 2007 that left.
Olesyagirly

Re: How much is the family discount for dodge. it depends on the car my father

Postby ahmgsk45 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:05 am

it depends on the car my father in law is a chrysler retiree i bought a 05 rumble bee truck for 22500 out the door it had a sticker of 39786 i bought a caliber and only saved 1500 bucks the general rule is 10% off of sticker dealers can work a little more if they want also there are different rebates avaible
ahmgsk45

Re: How much is the family discount for dodge.

Postby rickythomas » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:19 am

All eligible personnel must present qualifying documentation that clearly reflects their eligibility status, to a franchised Chrysler dealer in the United States at the time of retail purchase of an eligible vehicle. After requesting for getting family discount on dodge car they will decide they can give you discount or not.

binary options brokers
rickythomas

Return to Dodge Forum