How often am I supposed to get my Cadillac serviced.

Re: How often am I supposed to get my Cadillac serviced.

Postby CarGirl » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:54 am

Sometimes this simple maintenance isn't performed by the dealer before selling the car. One of my close friends won a large settlement from a dealer after his car broke down on the highway, and it was hit by a truck. A Tampa car accident lawyer can tell you that professional negligence doesn't negate the waiver someone signs after they buy a car. If your car has issues within a few days of driving it from the parking lot, and you're hurt in a car accident, there's a decent chance you could be entitled to compensation.
CarGirl

Postby samseal » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:57 pm

That depends on (1) the state your car was purchased in; and (2) the needs of your particular model. If you have been involved in a serious car accident (the kind you have to call a Miami personal injury lawyer about), make sure you document the items you need repaired before you take it in.
samseal

Postby J3rr_Ycid » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:23 am

A tune up at 25K should be fine, but it is always advisable to do a general check of the vehicle before you take it for a drive. Check if the car accessories are well secured on and not loose. You definitely do not want to lose any parts while driving across a bumpy road.
Melanie - http://www.carid.com
J3rr_Ycid

Previous

Return to Cadillac Forum