Alto K10 Vxi-Ideal car for small town traffic

Alto K10 Vxi-Ideal car for small town traffic

Postby insane.nick » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:38 am

Pros : Value for money, ideal for crowded small towns ns Cons : no music system, safety measures, rear window wiper Description :
Look and Style
Alto K10 looks slightly better than the earlier version of Alto
Comfort
The power steering makes driving comfortable, and the passenger seating is ok, though low.
Pickup
Pickup is good.
Mileage
It gives a decent mileage in town running, have n't tried it for outstation travelling
Best Features
the K10 engine is definitely addition to Alto.
Needs to improve
The overall look is dated and in this age appearances do matter, if it is to appeal to the youngsters.
Overall Experience
I was looking for a small town car to replace my 5 year old Alto Lxi. Did test drives of other cars too. But finally settled for Alto K10 Vxi for its value for money, service network and comfortable local driving in a small town, where driving, parking is a nightmare and one does not want to fret about other untrained drivers, as the Maruti network is still the best. Even your neighbourhood mechanic will work for small issues. The air conditioning is good n cooling is quick. But I wish they could have the music system n auto locking included. A good car for people who are not in it for just the looks.
Attachments
maruti-suzuki-alto-klive-photo.jpg
maruti-suzuki-alto-klive-photo.jpg (60.88 KiB) Viewed 2788 times
insane.nick

Re: Alto K10 Vxi-Ideal car for small town traffic

Postby andrrewdamien » Mon May 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Yes it is one of the very successful model just because of it compactness. There are so many happy customers of this car. It provides so many new features in calculated space because of it provides you very comfort in driving in small towns and cities.
andrrewdamien

Return to Buick Forum