How can i become a BMW car dealer.

How can i become a BMW car dealer.

Postby lahawkins » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:29 pm

im currently a senior. and i wanted to get into the car dealership business asap. can u please tell me what are the steps i need to take in order to achieve my goal? what courses do i need to take? Please help me out. if not BMW then any dealership would be fine. Im a 17 year old, great personality, communicates well with people, and a very cheerful person. Thank you for ur help i appreciate it! :D
lahawkins

Re: How can i become a BMW car dealer. BMW car dealerships are usually

Postby jannanders » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:21 pm

BMW car dealerships are usually purchased. I would suggest that you finish school and go on to a university which offers an automotive engineering or business management curriculum. Then you can go to work for a dealership, learn the business, save your money, become a manager and buy into a dealership when it is offered for sale. There are many dealerships failing these days because of the serious economic situation around the world. If you have lots of sales ability, you might do better by becoming a sales manager who really is the prime mover of a dealership. Selling and repairing cars is the final answer and will require many years of experience.
jannanders

Re: How can i become a BMW car dealer.

Postby basudecro2309 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Any car dealerships are usually purchased. As u are too young,i would suggest that you should finish school and go to a university which offers an automotive engineering and business management curriculum. Then you can go to work for a dealership, learn the business, save your money, become a manager and buy into a dealership when it is offered for sale. There are many dealerships failing these days because of the serious economic situation around the world. If you have lots of sales ability, you might do better by becoming a sales manager who really is the prime mover of a dealership. Selling and repairing cars is the final answer and will require many years of experience.You should make yourself capable of handling the worst that can happen.

customer service
basudecro2309

Re: How can i become a BMW car dealer.

Postby andysmith » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:18 am

I agree with above reply, you should follow their instruction for becoming a BMW car dealer.

sap software training
andysmith

Return to BMW Forum