dodge caravan accessories

Re: dodge caravan accessories

Postby Dashiell Chauncey » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:05 pm

I have been having some strange problems with electrics on my 2005 caravan, I turn the key and all the gauges do a full half turn to full and slowly return to normal.
Interior door lights do not work when doors are opened, i have no radio or dvd response (not good with the kids) I turn the key to accessories and get nothing ?
I think I have a lemon and the tequiela is'nt far from my lips.
Any help would be appreciated.
----------
limo miami
Dashiell Chauncey

Re: dodge caravan accessories

Postby hybenz » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:16 am

[quote="bhatotia"]The Caravan tail lights like other taillights are comprised of groups of lights, which are needed for different purposes. Starting from indicators to park lights and brake lights, the tail light follows all the global regulatory standards. Hence, the necessity of the Dodge tail lights cannot be denied. However, replacing the old Caravan taillight with a new and authentic Dodge caravan taillight is surely one troublesome job for you.

Well, the thing here is that caravan tail lights are for universal use and could fit on the same model and series. There have been OEM and Aftermarket products being offered online but most of the time, the OEM are the ones being trusted by people.
hybenz

Return to Car Audio Systems