Bumper Stickers Behind Cars

Re: Bumper Stickers Behind Cars

Postby ChaseMark » Thu May 05, 2011 7:41 am

I'm not such a big fan of these bumper stickers....if you're getting an image it has to be really cool and enhance the look of your car in some way!Otherwise I just don't see the point....the worst is when people put pictures of puppies and kittens...lol...What's with that?!

Repossed Cars
ChaseMark

Postby indiandrives1 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:03 am

It doesn't looks good...
indiandrives1

Postby Derek_Miller » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:12 am

Depends on what type of graphics you are putting up on your car. Window stickers have to look classy and i agree that ppl putting kittens and pups just seems silly and not well thought out!
Derek_Miller

Postby bryanfuller » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:12 pm

as you have said there are hell of companies who are offering printing services it is quite difficult to choose one among them. They attract their customers by offering different services like free shipment and free designing just to grab the attention of a customer here is link where i ordered for sticker printing 8 months back and i found them very decent. plz guide us what sort of preparation one should do to ensure the quality of the printing.
bryanfuller

Postby Lars » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Bumper stickers are always a fun and widespread in recent times for decoration of cars and other vehicles. You may have effective advertisement by attaching your bumper sticker on cars or any other automobiles on roads. It can have a Quote or Image defining some event or promotion.
Lars

Postby mikethompsonuk82 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:05 pm

You're right about making sure you find a good company for your bumper sticker. I bought a sticker about 2 months ago and it hasn't stayed on the car at all well. It's peeling off and looks really quite shabby overall. I guess that's what you get for buying something really cheap. 2 girls teach sex review says oh well, some of these companies mentioned might be ok.
mikethompsonuk82

Postby Dottycute » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:34 am

Well that's just an example of how you can spread your message out by these custom vinyl bumper sticker printing. I have seen companies giving some little incentive or a free gift in return of sticking these bumper stickers behind someone's cars.

suv
http://autolinetransport.com
Dottycute

Postby Derek_Miller » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:39 am

Decals and stickers can be used to add a touch of your personality to your cars! Like, cars belonging to man will have more black and grey shades, whilst those belonging to women might be bright colors (light green, beige etc). The same way Hunting decals can be used by men and flowery decals by women!
Derek_Miller

Return to Car Audio Systems