car hire in spain

car hire in spain

Postby alicaaa » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Hello,
If you want to travel spain with less costs and you are looking to hire a car so we can help you to hire a car on very less rental. you will get facility of all. you can also hire a car from us from the airport.

thanks!!

Exterior and interior; these are two categories of car acces

Postby jamsking8 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:11 pm

anybody has any experience with this store
Exterior and interior; these are two categories of car accessories. The car owners can choose these accessories according to their need. Buying these accessories from different retail sale points is costly and involves the matter of labor. It is very much convenient to buy these accessories from online. One of the leading websites for buying the car accessories is:
http://www.car-parts-accessory.com
jamsking8

Re: car hire in spain

Postby Charlton » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:17 am

Hello,
I have been trying to book a hire car in Menorca Spain and have found the prices to be outrageous. I have heard that there is local car hire when I get there, but they are not on the web. Has anyone used these local car hires? Is there plenty of availablity...and what about the car quality. I am looking for something simple..Ford focus or similar. Avis are wanting £900 plus for two weeks.
thanks for any replies!

Thanks

Postby hannah1 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:18 am

I really like to experiences that Exterior and interior this two categories of car accessories. And i think this link is helpful for experiences that.

Postby JackSwagger » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:15 am

I know it is quite easy to hire car in Spain now a days, i deal with a company which is providing such car hire services and it is really a good offer.

F-150 engine
Last edited by JackSwagger on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
JackSwagger

Postby indiandrives1 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:26 am

Hiring car is not the big deal but to maintain it really hard...
indiandrives1

Postby MarkLaw » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:58 am

From my experience, there are loads of car hire places catering for all kinds of needs ranging from your everyday budget car rental to luxury car rental in Spain. On the Costa Del Sol and other touristy areas you will find many opportunities to hire a car.
MarkLaw

Postby Nomi » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:45 am

Excellent information thanks bro just enjoy...........

Cheapest car transport
Nomi

Postby George54 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:57 am

In coming days I'm planning to visit Spain and i know that I'll be need to hire a car from airport. I really appreciate your services. Thanks to share your information.
George54

Postby insy111 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:51 am

Not as simple as I thought, sorry. I recently tried to hire a car for someone coming to Spain via Alicante airport at short notice and most of the companies incl. Avis, believe it or not have nothing available during July and August. They seem to have reduced their fleets this year in order to save money, anticipating a big fall in tourists.

Next

Return to Car Audio Systems